Florian Lanthaler and Michael Kohler
Currently we have 315,618 records for 202 countries and 4,664 subdivisions.
The following data sources have been used. The authors would like to express their gratitude to the people who collect this data and who make it available.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository by Johns Hopkins CSSE
- Bekräftade fall i Sverige – daglig uppdatering
- COVID-19 Italia - Monitoraggio situazione - Protezione Civile
- CoronaWatchNL: COVID-19 disease count cases in The Netherlands by RIVM, LCPS and NICE
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK
- Data Science Scotland - COVID-19-Management-Information
- Data on COVID-19 epidemic in Slovenia - Ministry of Health, Republic of Slovenia
- Fuente de datos de los reportajes y proyectos de periodismo de investigación y datos de DATADISTA
- Open COVID-19 Dataset
- SARS-CoV-2 Cases communicated by Swiss Cantons and Principality of Liechtenstein (FL)
- 2020-05-23 Added demographic data for Switzerland.
- 2020-05-20 Added a global map visualizing total cases per country. (GeoJSON file from Geodata data package / Natural Earth)
- 2020-05-11 Added a new data source for Scotland and its subdivisions.
- 2020-05-10 Added subdivisions of England, Scotland, and Wales.
- 2020-05-10 Added initial demographic data on country-level; data about the total number of cases and deaths is now also calculated per 100K population to allow better comparisons.
- 2020-05-07 Added a new data source for the United Kingdom, with separate data for England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- 2020-05-05 Added a new data source, and country-level hospitalization and tests data for Slovenia.
- 2020-05-05 Added country-level hospitalization data for Austria.
- 2020-05-04 Added a new data source for the Netherlands with data for 12 provinces and 335 municipalities.
- 2020-05-02 Added a new data source for Austria with data for 9 Bundesländer and 93Bezirke.
- 2020-05-01 Added "total cases" line to the cases chart.
- 2020-04-30 Added level-1 data for BO, BR, CL, CO, DE, IN, JP, KR, MX, MY, PE, PK, PT.
- 2020-04-27 New overview on homepage.
- 2020-04-26 Added subdivisions and info tabs to the country/admin division pages.
- 2020-04-25 Added data for Spain (level-1 administrative division).
- 2020-04-25 Added data for Sweden (level-1 administrative division).
- 2020-04-17 Added data for Switzerland (level-1 administrative division - Kantone).
- 2020-04-14 Added CSV export.
- 2020-04-14 Added new charts and data tables.
- 2020-04-10 Website went live.